Welcome to GINGHAM & HEELS Website Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR PAGES CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE
AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW. BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
1. The website is operated by GINGHAM AND HEELS. Your use of the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). You should read them now. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Condition.
Gingham & Heels reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use of the website after any amendment becomes effective and constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
2. The products on the website are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts.
3. Any order placed by you in the manner described in this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you place your order on these Terms and Conditions. Gingham & Heels reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. Your contract with us only comes into existence when we forward confirmation of fulfilment of your items and order. We reserve the right to cancel any order up until the point of delivery.
4. Prices of products and services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
5. Unless expressly stated on our website or official social media pages, any products we offer, list or sell will be labelled as ‘Gingham & Heels’ or a label of one our wholesalers, distributors or agencies and is not a label of, or affiliated, associated or endorsed by a third party brand, company or business.
6. Prices displayed on this website are inclusive of the Australian GST applied at the rate of 10%. They exclude all foreign taxes, VATs and customs and excise duties.
7. Gingham & Heels will retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service. You should consider whether to obtain any suitable insurance.
8. The circumstance in which we are obliged to make a refund or return is detailed in our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
9. We do not accept responsibility for lost orders as a result of a third party's negligence or otherwise, so far as we can provide proof of shipment. Please contact Australia Post with your tracking details if your item has not been received within 4 business days from purchase .
10. Gingham & Heels will be in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Where any Act of Parliament implies in the Terms and Conditions any term, condition or warranty, and that Act avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under such term, condition or warranty, such term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the Terms and Conditions, however, the liability for us on any breach of such term, condition or warranty shall be limited, at our option, to any one or more of the following:
if the breach relates to goods:
the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
the repair of such goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
if the breach to relates to services:
the supplying of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.