Gingham & Heels is all about creating beautiful experiences for our everyday women and we strive to achieve this in all that we do.
An exciting opportunity has come up for TWO Warehouse 2IC’s, supporting our Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller at Gingham and Heels.
Location – Roselands, 2196
Full Time – 40 hours per week
- Dispatch 2IC: Monday to Friday
- Inventory Controller 2IC: Varied Roster – Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday – dependant on the week and Supervisor schedule
Rostered hours between 6:30am and 4pm.
- Achieve stock turnaround benchmark on all deliveries
- Ensure all incoming deliveries of stock is documented when received into incoming warehouse
- Collection and management of invoices from deliveries and given to Buyers Department at HQ
- Address any discrepancies of any new stock arriving into the incoming warehouse
- Maintain a clean and organised work area, ensuring that incoming warehouse is tidy and abides to OH&S standards
- Stock and quality control over all new stock arriving into incoming warehouse, to company standards
- Ensure all relevant stock management Google Doc forms are completed daily to ensure all transfers both in and out are monitored
- Complete Quality Control Checks
- Meet all deadlines and tasks as assigned by Supervisor and/or Management
- Assisting with opening Returns
- Assist in Pick and Packing orders daily
- Ensure product is picked, sealed, labelled and shipped according to dispatch procedures
- Assist in scanning stock back in to pick bays
- Ensuring stock is picked accurately and at a timely rate
- Report any discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller
- Maintain a clean and organised work area, ensuring that all pick locations, shelves and racks are kept tidy and free from dirt and damage
- Meet all deadlines and task as assigned by Supervisor
- Report any discrepancies or dispatch issues to Warehouse Manager and HQ team as required
- Oversee all dispatching processing including manifesting, order checks, address updates and inventory corrections, in Supervisors absence
- Good time management with meeting tasks/deadlines
- Clear communication with Supervisors and delegating incoming team tasks (New stock and Returns)
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Be a team player!
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Computer and tech hardware literate – have a sound understanding of technology
- Fast, accurate and responsive
- Be in good, physical condition
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Clothing allowance
- 50% clothing discounts
- Work close to home
- Team outings
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please hit Apply Now below and submit your application!
This is a full time role on an initial 12 month contract, with the option to renew.
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic and inspiring e-commerce warehouse team, we'd love to hear from you.