Gingham & Heels is all about creating beautiful experiences for our everyday women and we strive to achieve this in all that we do.
G&H is seeking a full time Graphic Designer to bring our stories to life through great creative design and art direction.
This is a hands on role where you can utilise your craft of creative development in a very practical setting to deliver marketing concepts in a way that drives results. You’ll work on multiple brands simultaneously, where your graphic design editing skills will be essential in telling our stories.
You may have had a previous career in photography and/or graphic design (fashion preferably) and are now looking to broaden these skills and utilise them by helping to convey brand stories through different marketing channels and in some video creation.
Your role will involve:
- Designing assets for multiple eCommerce sites including website banners, product editing, promotional and all content campaigns
- Designing all eDMs for the online business
- Designing and creating social content for multiple businesses
- Designing all digital media assets
- Executing creative direction through content creation using different media.
- Producing social media content for a range of platforms – focus on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and Youtube
- Creating photography, graphic design, video and creative content for campaigns according to strategy and content plans
- Staying on top of trends and best practice approaches to ensure social media content is meeting business needs.
- Sourcing and scouting props and locations to produce content to bring brand stories to life.
The ideal person will have:
- 3-4 years experience in digital design (graphic design, photography/ video editing )
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, working across Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and more
- An in depth understanding of photography and studio lighting
- The ability to recognize, produce, create and develop great audio and visual content across multiple social channels
- A feel for design aesthetic making sure there’s consistency across platforms
- General understanding of the digital and social media eco-system
- The ability to take direction and work independently
- Initiative. You're a self-starter, a self-educator and you constantly look for ways to improve your process and your output
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Great interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively in a small team environment
This is a full time role on an initial 12 month contract, with the option to renew.
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic and inspiring e-commerce fashion team, we'd love to hear from you.