Most items can be returned within our returns and exchange window using our free returns portal.
All sale items under $40 are reduced to clear and may not be returned for change of mind. Any sale items meeting this condition will not be accepted.
For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings, swimwear and undergarments are also not eligible to be returned for change of mind.
Please choose carefully.
All eligible items returned for a change of mind will be issued with a store credit.
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law and the ACCC Gingham and Heels is not required to provide a refund if you have a change of mind. This includes payments made with AfterPay.
A change of mind includes but is not limited to the following.
- Just didn't like it
- Colour not exactly what you thought
- Didn't fit how you imagined
- Not a suitable shape for your body
- The wrong size
- Style or fabric not to expectation
If an item is faulty, please refer to our Faulty Returns section below.
If in Australia, an image will need to be submitted during your returns process through our portal.
If you are outside Australia, you will need to email an image to our Customer Happiness team prior to any fault being accepted for return or resolution.
If you have any other queries or concerns relating to your order, please contact our Customer Happiness team; email@example.com they are ready to assist you however they can.
Returns just got a WHOLE lot easier thanks to our new online returns portal.
Lodging a return is now super simple.
It’s so easy to do, we are sure you will nail it the first time, however, if you need a little extra help, for a step-by-step guide on how to complete your return please refer to our ‘How To Use the Returns Portal’ tab below.
Good news! We offer all our Australian customers FREE Returns.
What does this mean? All you need to do is visit our Returns Portal below and follow the prompts to lodge your return. Once lodged, you will be provided with a print-at-home return shipping label to stick onto your return.
All eligible items returned for a change of mind will be issued with a store credit in line with ACCC guidelines. For more details on what a Change of Mind includes, please refer to our What Can Be Returned? section above.
All returns using our free labels will be sent back to us via standard Australia Post, which usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive at our warehouse, depending on where you are sending from.
Please keep a copy of your return tracking number, as we are not responsible for missing returns.
After printing your free returns label, adhere it to the outside of your parcel and mail it back to us.
Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will issue you with a credit note via email which you can redeem at G&H Online or In-store.
Please note, a restocking fee of $5 per order will be deducted from your issued credit note to cover the processing of your return item(s).
Our free returns is only eligible for one return per order. If you decide at a later date that you wish to return a second item from the same order as a previous return, during the returns process a $10 fee will be deducted from your issued credit note per additional return label, to cover restocking and extra postage.
While we aim to process all returns as soon as possible, please allow up to 5 business days for your credit note to be issued, following arrival at our warehouse.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Happiness team firstname.lastname@example.org
Still Need Help?Contact our friendly Customer Happiness
team who can assist you with your queries.
0403 647 899
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NZ CUSTOMERS: Due to the current lockdown in NZ, in addition to the below steps, you will now also need to complete a second step after you have printed your label. You will need to follow the link HERE and book a pickup for your return.
1. Fill out the Returns Form included in your parcel on the back of your invoice and place it in your return parcel.
2. We offer flat rate returns for all NZ and USA customers.
*Return cost is under $10 in your local currency.
- Simply lodge your return using our Omni Returns Portal (link below), making sure to complete all details, pay the flat rate fee and you will receive a returns label to print at home immediately.
- All returns using this method will be sent back to one of our returns hubs in your local country, which usually only takes a few business days to arrive, depending on where you are sending from.
- Please keep a copy of your return tracking number, as we are not responsible for missing returns.
3. After retrieving your return label and printing from online, adhere it to the outside of your parcel with your returns form safely inside, and mail it back to us. The address details are already on your printed returns label.
4. Once your return has been delivered to one of our returns hubs and processed, we will issue you with a credit note via email which you can redeem at G&H Online.
DOWNLOAD A RETURNS FORM
DOWNLOAD A RETURNS LABEL
If you would like to exchange your item for something else, please return your item(s) as per the above instructions and once we receive your item we will issue you a Credit Note within 5 business days which you can then use to purchase your new item.
If you need something exchanged urgently, please email us at email@example.com or phone us at 0403 647 899 and our Customer Happiness team will see if we can help arrange something for you.
NOTICE: We have extended our returns policy to 30 days during the COVID-19 pandemic to allow more leeway for our customers who may be impacted by delivery delays and isolation.
If you require extra consideration due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact our Customer Happiness team via FB Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, our returns policy is in complete compliance with Australian Consumer Law and the ACCC. If you have any questions, please refer to our Customer Happiness Team.
- Eligible items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an online credit.
We do not refund for change of mind. For details on what may be returned please see below. For a definition of ‘change of mind’, please refer above to our ‘WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?’ section.
- Items must be received in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, tags still attached. In the rare instance that an item is not received in its original condition, the item will be Returned to Sender.
- For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings, swimwear and undergarments cannot be returned for change of mind.
- Some sale items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept return on CLEARANCE items for change of mind.
Clearance items are all items reduced to a price that is $40 and under or marked as Clearance on the individual product page.
- Clearance items will be marked as ineligible for return via our Returns Portal, however, if you do return a clearance item to us, ineligible item return fees may apply or the item will be Returned to Sender.
- We process all returns within 5 business days of receiving your items. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return and credit note code as soon as it is ready.
If you do not receive a credit note within this period, please check your junk mail or email us at email@example.com
- Credit notes can be used to make a future purchase and are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- Store credits cannot be refunded.
- If you return a parcel with 'Return to Sender' noted on your parcel, as a means of returning your items, $15 will be deducted form your Credit Note as this is how much we are charged for parcels handled this way.
- You may return your online order instore, provided you bring with you your invoice as proof of purchase. If returned to store, an in-store Store Credit will be automatically issued to you which can only be redeemed in one of our store locations. If you would like this to be issued as an online credit note, please ask staff at the time of returning to organise for your credit to be converted and issued this way.
- A restocking fee of $5 per return will be deducted from your issued credit note to cover the processing of your return item(s).
- Our free returns policy applies once per order. If you decide at a later date to return an additional item(s) from the same order, additional fees for postage will apply and be deducted from your issued credit note.
- Faulty garments must be faulty by manufacture. A worn item with makeup stains or marks, or an item damaged as a result of failing to follow our care instructions, may be found ineligible for our faulty return process.
- All eligible faulty returns will proceed through a faulty returns review to determine the nature of the fault. You will then be advised of the final decision and the options available to you before we proceed.
- All garments are quite delicate and may become damaged if correct care instructions are not followed.
Due to the nature of some fabrics composed for their fashionable qualities and fit, this can include shrinkage, colour fading and other outcomes.
It is advised that all items from Gingham & Heels be cold hand washed only.
- We will happily cover postage costs to return and replace an approved faulty item, with the identical item whenever possible. If you do not want a repair or replacement for a minor fault, please discuss the other available options with our Customer Happiness team.
- A refund may be offered if we cannot repair or replace the faulty garment with the identical item OR the fault is major as per Australian Consumer Law.
- To speed up your faulty return, please be sure to submit photos of your fault during the returns process via our Returns Portals above. Australian customers only. This will speed up the review process and avoid delays.
If you are outside Australia, please be sure to email us a photo of the fault along with your order number as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. From here we will be able to make an initial assessment of your fault and get a resolution underway.
- If a faulty item is returned to us without our prior approval by our Customer Happiness team, it may be deemed ineligible for faulty return and a credit note will be issued.
- Faulty returns for international customers where return postage is charged, must be approved for return and also approved for return shipping cost, prior to sending, or else the return shipping may not be covered by Gingham & Heels.
- Faulty items are only returnable within a reasonable timeframe. Items that are more than 6 months old may not be eligible for our faulty returns process.
You may return an item you have purchased in one of our physical locations.
All returns must abide by the terms in our Returns Policy. Please see above for more information on this.
To return your store bought item, please contact our Customer Happiness team email@example.com and include details of the item(s) you wish to return as well as a pic of the receipt you received in store as proof of purchase.
Please also include your best contact number. The email you use to contact us will be the one used to issue your Online Credit once your item(s) is returned to us.
Good news! Customers can now redeem their in-store credits online, and their online credits in-store.There is one thing to be aware of when redeeming your credit.
Redeeming an Online Credit Note In-Store
The Credit Note code emailed to your inbox is only useable on our online store. If you visit one of our physical locations, in order to redeem your credit note, you will need to provide the email address that your Credit Note was emailed to originally to our Sales team so that they can look up the store version of your credit note code.
If you provide the correct email this should be super simple and fast for our team to do.
Redeeming an In-store Credit Note Online
The credit note code printed on your return receipt in-store is only valid for use in one of our physical locations. If you would like to redeem it online, then simply visit the email address you provided to our Sales team when your return was processed in store. Inside your inbox you should find an email from us, open this up and click the link inside to reveal the credit note code which you can copy and paste into our online store during checkout to redeem.
If you have any further questions relating to this, please contact our Customer Happiness team.
3. After retrieving your return label in-store or printing from online, adhere it to the outside of your parcel with your returns form safely inside, and mail it back to us.
4. Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will issue you with a credit note via email which you can redeem at G&H Online.